WordPress users, making money blogging with ContentLink™ contextual ads has just become easier than ever. With the new WordPress plugin, you will be able to easily customize ContentLink ads to accommodate your preferences.
This plugin enables you to:
- Add the ContentLink tag to all your pages in one click
- Block ContentLink ads from appearing on particular posts or categories
- Determine when ContentLink ads will begin appearing on new posts- you can choose to block ads for a particular number of days
- Display ContentLinks only on posts
- Display ContentLinks only on comments
- Change ContentLinks color
Here’s how you set it up:
- Unzip the plugin file to your local hard drive.
- Copy the Kontera folder to your blog’s WordPress content/plugins directory.
- On your WordPress administration pages, navigate to Plugins.
- Click Activate next to the Kontera ContentLink plugin entry.
- Navigate to the Options page and choose the newly created submenu Kontera Settings.
- In the top field, enter your publisher ID number. This is your personal ID which appears on your ContentLink tag:
Now it’s time to make your selections. Try the different capabilities this new plugin offers and see what works best for your blog.blog tools, contextual ads, WordPress Categories: Optimization, Plugins