Drupal users will be happy to hear that there’s a new plugin in town. Kontera ContentLinks are now offered along with a range of new features to accommodate your Drupal site.
With the new Drupal plugin for ContentLinks ads, you’ll be able to:
- Add the ContentLink tag to all your pages in one click
- Block ContentLink ads from appearing on particular pages
- Display ads only to non-registered users
- Enable/Disable ads from polls, search results or forums
- Change ContentLinks’ color
1. Download plugin and unzip the file.
2. Upload the unzipped folder to your ‘sites/all/modules’ directory. If the “modules” subdirectory does not exist, then it should be created.
3. Login to your Drupal Account, and on the left side menu select “Administer” and then “Site building”.
4. Within the “Site Building” section select “Modules”. Scroll down the “Modules” page to find the newly created “Kontera ContentLink” module. Check the box on the left hand side and click on the “Save Configuration” button.
5. On the Drupal menu select “Site Configuration” and then “Kontera settings” to set your plugin preferences.
6. Within the “Kontera Settings” page, add your Kontera Publisher ID in the appropriate field. This is your personal ID which appears on your ContentLink tag:
Now select your ContentLink™ preferences, click the “Save configuration” button and you’re good to go!
Read more on Kontera’s In-Text AdvertisingIn Text Advertising, WordPress Categories: In Content Advertising, Optimization, Plugins