We thought, why should WordPress and Drupal users have all the fun? And on that note, we’re pleased to introduce a module that will make life easier for Joomla users. Everyone should have a chance to easily make money from ads on their sites.
The Joomla module allows a simple integration of ContentLink™ ads.
Here are the features it enables:
* Adding the ContentLink tag to all your pages in one click
* Blocking ContentLink ads from appearing on particular pages
* Displaying ads only to non-registered users
* Changing ContentLinks’ color
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- On your Joomla administrator, select “Installers” and then “Modules.”
- Browse to find the unzipped “kontera-joomla” file and then click the “Upload and Install” button.
- From the dropdown menu select “Modules” and then “Site Modules.”
From the list of modules on your site select the newly created “Kontera-ContentLink” module.
- Now you can set your ContentLink preferences.
- Within the “Kontera Settings” page, add your Kontera Publisher ID in the appropriate field. This is your personal ID which appears on your ContentLink tag:
- In the “Position” field select the lowest position on your site’s template, to set the code’s placement on your pages. The default lowest position is “Debug”
- Use the “Access Level” field to determine which users will see ContentLinks on your pages.
- Use the “Menu Item Link(s)” window to select the pages on which ContentLinks will appear.
- You can easily change ContentLink’s color by filling out the appropriate field.Download Module for Joomla 1.5
Download Module for Joomla 1.0
Feel free to send any question by comment or email. Any feedback is most welcome.Tags: contextual ads, WordPress Categories: About Kontera Ads, Plugins