The Kontera Plugin for WordPress 2.7 is now available for download!
The plugin enables an instant addition of ContentLink ads to your WordPress 2.7 blog along with some great features to enhance your ContentLink setup.
Install the plugin and you’ll be able to:
- Add the ContentLink tag to all your pages in one click
- Determine when ContentLink ads will begin appearing on new posts- you can choose to block ads for a particular number of days
- Display ContentLinks only on posts
- Display ContentLinks only on comments
- Change ContentLinks color
And our newest feature:
- Choose to enable or disable ContentLink ads from within your post editor!
Here’s how you set it up:
- Unzip the plugin file to your local hard drive.
- Copy the Kontera folder to your blog’s WordPress content/plugins directory.
- On your WordPress administration pages, navigate to “Plugins”.
- Scroll down to “Inactive Plugins” and Click Activate next to the “Kontera ContentLink” plugin entry.
- Now that your plugin is active, navigate to the sidebar and under the “Settings” menu, click to go to the “Kontera Settings”.
- In the top field, enter your publisher ID number. This is your personal ID which appears on your ContentLink tag:
- You’re good to go. It’s time to try the different capabilities the Kontera WordPress Plugin has to offer.Don’t forget, with this upgraded Kontera plugin, you now have the option to enable of disable ContentLink ads from within the post editor!
If you are using an earlier WordPress version, visit WordPress Support on our Publisher Tools Section for other plugins.
- Read plugin review on Bloggernoob’s online marketing blog