While many people use the New Year as grounds for setting new goals, we thought we’d put a Kontera spin on some of the most common new year’s resolutions.
1) Pursue a higher education: Ok while we aren’t actually signing up for college courses, we want to continue to educate ourselves on the needs of our publishers, and advertisers alike. We know that through continued development of relationships, we can become better aligned with market trends as well as what you are looking for from us.
2) Diversify and expand: As your rich uncle may advise you, diversify, diversify, diversify. This is exactly our thinking as we are constantly expanding our network of publishers, ad offerings, while continuing to provide remarkable user experience.
3) Reduce life stress: Stress can contribute to poor health, and other negative effects on the body and mind. At Kontera, we think that making money from your websites can be a breeze. In 2010, let’s relax, feel good, and let your site work for you.
4) Keeping in touch with family and friends: So while we probably aren’t immediate family or even long lost cousins, we want to continue to work towards keeping our partners and users completely informed about our latest news and developments.
5) Retain our edge: A new look can always help spice things up. In 2010, we will strive to enhance our products and services continue bringing you fresh and engaging content.
What kind of web-based resolutions are you planning to work towards this year? From all of us at Kontera, we wish you a happy, healthy, and successful 2010.Tags: Holidays, Kontera Categories: Inside Kontera