For those who have qualified, the Kontera Affiliate Program has proven to be a great way to add additional revenue to your Publisher account. Affiliates receive a 10% commission from the monthly net revenue of new publishers they refer to Kontera, and receive that monthly commission for a full year.
There’s no limit how many referrals you can accumulate, and all you have to do is provide your unique affiliate link, while sharing your positive experience using Kontera. It’s a win-win. You get to help out others, while further optimizing your own earnings.
However, not just anyone can become a Kontera Affiliate – because of our emphasis on quality, Kontera is very selective on who’s accepted. To give your application a leg up, we’ve decided to pull back the curtain, and give you a more in depth idea of what we’re looking for.
A Kontera Affiliate should:
- Be part of the Kontera network for at least 5 business days.
- Have Kontera In-Text ads live on their own site.
- Intend to promote Kontera only on sites that adhere to the Kontera Publisher Guidelines.
Here are some things to double check for before applying to become an affiliate:
- That only Kontera and no competing In-Text networks are running on your site.
- Your site uses English as it’s primarily language.
- There’s no sensitive content on your site.
- Your website is text rich, with at least 50 words per page.
- There’s no copyright violation on your site and you’re not linking to sites with copyright violations.
Remember, these are all also requirements for becoming a Kontera Publisher, so as long as you’re a Kontera Publisher in good standing, you’re in excellent shape.
When you do send in your Affiliate application please make sure that the e-mail address you provide is the one tied to your Publisher account. Also, for sites with multiple authors, please remember to link to your specific content in the application. For instance, if you have a HubPages account, include the URL of your Profile page, as opposed to listing www.hubpages.com as your personal website.
Essentially what we’re looking for with the Affiliate Program is Publishers with quality, original content to talk to other publishers with quality sites about their experience with Kontera’s effective, In-Text contextual ads. If you fit that description, we’d love to have you aboard!
Categories: Kontera Affiliates