The same high level of relevancy Kontera’s Synapse platform brings to websites is now coming to your mobile device.
We’re pleased to introduce you to Kontera’s latest two products, Relevant Ads and Related Information, which provide contextual ads and other information to smartphones like Android devices, and iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
Relevant Ads are a natural extension of Kontera’s contextual solutions, providing highly relevant ads to attract an engaged audience, now on mobile and iOS devices. Related Information is a newer concept, where by tapping over the highlighted phrase, you’ll be able to access additional content from across the Kontera network that’s relevant to what you’re reading.
For Apple devices, both solutions are already running live across the websites of Kontera’s over 15,000 Publishers, while Android will be gradually rolled out during the coming days and weeks. All Kontera Publishers automatically receive the full benefits of these mobile solutions without any additional implementation required.
Here’s Tobias Wright, the Digital Strategist for Budget Fashionista, with his initial impressions as a Kontera Publisher:
“Our users are fashion conscious and on the go, and Mobile is a strategic area for us in the coming year and for long term monetization. This seems to be a very elegant solution on the mobile platform that can only benefit our users. Kontera has proven itself to be a very forward thinking partner that is always thinking several steps ahead.”
The specific benefits of Kontera Mobile Solutions for Publishers:
- Maintains clean publisher pages – placement is as links within relevant phrases, where the users are engaged, the text of the page.
- Ads are not shown until consumers opts-in by tapping to see related information to page contents.
- Unlike other ads platforms, which can take up to 25% of an already crowded mobile screen, Kontera requires no additional mobile real estate.
- Already up for all Publishers, without any further implementation necessary.
- Will not slow down your mobile site, as Kontera loads after page is rendered.
- Kontera Publishers will get more exposure for their content, as Related Information refers mobile readers to other sites on the Kontera network covering similar topics.
The advantages of Kontera Relevant Ads for Advertisers:
- Editorial placement within relevant mobile content and within specific topics that’s aligned with what’s relevant to the consumers’ specific topics of interest.
- Placements across Kontera’s network of sites.
- Unlike some other mobile formats these ads are not pinched or panned out of the user’s view frame (because the content is the linked-ad)
Like the entire network, Relevant Ads and Related Information are powered by the Kontera Synapse platform, which uses advanced semantic analysis and user context to understand user intent.
Using Kontera, end users find information that’s relevant to their interests; publishers make their content more interactive, and advertisers gain greater targeting precision and brand engagement. With the new Mobile Solutions, Kontera is even further extending the value we provide to each of these three groups.
Stay tuned, as Android and iOS devices are only the tip of the iceberg of what we’ve got planned for our contextual mobile ads. In the very near future we’ll be interviewing the project’s Product Manager, who will be sharing the inside scoop on the product improvements and expansions we’re already working on.
Categories: Company News, Links, Product Developments